Believe it or not, the 2019 Fall Showcase of Homes and Remodelers Tour are right around the corner!
The Fall Showcase of Homes is open over the weekends of September 21-22 and September 28-29 from 11am-5pm.
The Remodelers Tour is also happening on September 21-22 from 11am-5pm.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your brand-new builds in the most coveted subdivisions in southeast Minnesota.
Both of these events are great opportunities to show off what your company can do, but of course, you probably already knew that.
So, we’ve compiled a list of more reasons why you should enter your project in this year’s Fall Showcase of Homes or Remodelers Tour:
5 Reasons to Enter the Fall Showcase of Homes and Remodelers Tour
- These are the highest attended home events in southeast Minnesota.
- There are no other home events this fall that are as high-profile or well-known.
- Rochester Area Builders handles all the advertising, including radio, tv, print, and social media.
- Private vs. Public
- This is an opportunity for the public to view private residences without an appointment.
- The increased foot traffic during these events provides enhanced exposure to your business and your craftsmanship.
- People love the opportunity to see, touch, and feel what could be their future home.
- Warm Leads
- Completely built homes attract people who are serious leads – they are looking to buy.
- You don’t have to waste your time with those who are “just looking”.
- Not only will you make connections with potential buyers, but also with realtors who can help you sell your future builds.
- 3-D vs. 2-D Connections
- This is not someone scrolling through thousands of homes on the web. This is you building relationships, by being there in person to meet with visitors.
- Walk attendees through each room and highlight the details that make your build unique.
- Your work will shine when people know the story behind the home.
- RAB Does Everything
- Rochester Area Builders places targeted marketing that promotes networking with potential buyers and builders, realtors and developers, and more!
- Builders simply fill out a form to participate and staff their home.
- RAB provides the public with links to PDFs, photos, quadrant maps, entry info, directions, and more for every build.
So, have we convinced you yet? We’d love to have you join us for these great events!
Registration Details You Need to Know:
2019 Fall Showcase of Homes
2019 Remodelers Tour
Rochester Area Builders is a professional organization who provides leadership, networking, education, and information resources to our members and community. For more information and details, log into your RAB Member Zone account
. Please email all forms and attachments to Audra at Audra@RochesterAreaBuilders.com