TSP is a fast-paced, full-service design firm that successfully integrates architecture, engineering, interior design, and planning. Since 1930, TSP has been discovering facility design solutions that truly match the vision and mission of our clients.
As a licensed Architect you will be an integral team member providing production efforts, and team leadership, in execution of design intent throughout documentation, specs and construction. This Individual should demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature architectural judgment in anticipating and solving architectural problems, determining program objectives and requirements, and organizing programs and projects.
- Develop designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of project delivery to meet project goals.
- Collaboration and communication with team members that lead clients through project design and construction process.
- Deliver, manage & complete, accurate and coordinated project plans, specifications and construction documents within time and budget parameters while meeting and exceeding client, building code and contractual obligations, and establishing expectations and coordination with the project team.
- Working knowledge of contract documents, processes, codes, and construction.
- Efficient and effective in meeting project schedules and deadlines.
- Develop and communicate to other discipline team members overall project goals and constraints including client objectives, design criteria, construction and design budget parameters and schedule requirements.
- Perform construction administration tasks including shop drawing review, change order preparation and field problem resolution.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of all architectural work.
- Champion TSP
- Able to both lead and collaborate effectively in a team-based environment
- Strong commitment to delivering outstanding design solutions and exceptional client service
- Excellent organization and communication skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently
- Identify with TSP's core values:
- "We Before Me": Prioritizing teamwork and collective success over individual achievements
- "Design It Like We Own It": Taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of design work
- "Committed To Our Craft": Demonstrating a strong dedication to professional excellence
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Registered architect with NCARB Certificate preferred.
- years of experience
- Proficient with Revit
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently.
- Experience in a variety of commercial project types preferred, but not required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
This position operates in an office environment, regularly working in indoor conditions and on a computer. The noise level is usually moderate. This job entails sitting and collaborating with team members and stakeholders, along with communicating via phone/video. Occasionally, the employee may need to stand, walk, and lift/move objects weighing up to 20 pounds. Some overnight travel may be required.
To Apply: Apply at this link