Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, 401k, and ESOP
Employment Type: Full-Time
Be part of an employee-owned business and join our team!
The Pinske Edge, Inc. is an established fabricator of natural stone, quartz, and solid surface material. Our strong customer relationships and commitment to quality have propelled growth throughout our 30 years. We are looking for new team members to support our customers and the growth of our company. We have openings for Installers in our Rochester Minnesota location. Individuals that enjoy working with a great team and development of their craft should apply immediately!
As a high-end custom stone / quartz installer, we are looking for self-starters to join our team. Our staff is skilled in fabrication and installation of all types of natural stone and quartz. If you join our team, we are prepared to provide skill training in all areas. However, you must be capable of operating assorted hand tools and learning to operate sophisticated machinery. Safety is a primary consideration here. You will be provided with all necessary safety and production gear and will be expected to wear them when required.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote highest level of customer satisfaction through fast accurate quality work and courteous, conscientious positive attitude
- Interface with co-workers to coordinate project needs (i.e., metal frame, crating & shipping, job scheduling, etc.)
- Maintain sufficient inventory of necessary project materials and install supplies
- Maintain proficient, clean and safe work area
- Maintain install equipment and perform other routine maintenance
- Assist all other positions as schedule dictates
- Assist with other shop floor tasks as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Behavioral Requirements:
• Proficient in use of shop equipment, tools and fabrication methods
• Able to read and interpret drawings and specs
• Interacts well with co-workers and customers, good communication skills
• Multi-task oriented, well organized, problem solver
• Dependable, responsible, good time manager
• Eager to learn and try new things, adaptable, positive attitude
• Ability to lift, load and transport countertops, cabinetry, tools, etc.
This position will spend most of the time traveling to job sites in various conditions. Can be exposed to all types of weather conditions if asked to assist at a job site.
8-10 hour workdays Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturday work. Overtime work required upon request by management.